| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Manitowoc, Wi in October is a little cool at 9.7 °C (49.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.9 °C (40.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry. Only 57.7mm (2.3in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:10 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 10:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Manitowoc, Wi October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Manitowoc, Wi, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Manitowoc, Wi:
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 146.9 kms (91.3 miles) NW
- Oconto, Wi, Usa - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) N
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa - 58.2 kms (36.2 miles) NW
- New London, Wi, Usa - 92.6 kms (57.5 miles) WNW
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 71.1 kms (44.2 miles) W
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 107.7 kms (67 miles) W
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 71.6 kms (44.5 miles) WSW
- Madison, Wisconsin, Usa - 171.7 kms (106.7 miles) SW
- Watertown, Wi, Usa - 162.4 kms (100.9 miles) SW
- Milwaukee, Wi, Usa - 128.1 kms (79.6 miles) S
- Racine, Wi, Usa - 151.8 kms (94.4 miles) S