| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Manitowoc, Wi in August is warm at 20.2 °C (68.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.6 °C (78.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 83.8mm (3.3in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 13:15 long and the longest day is 14:37 long with an average length of 13:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Manitowoc, Wi August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Manitowoc, Wi, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Manitowoc, Wi:
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 146.9 kms (91.3 miles) NW
- Oconto, Wi, Usa - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) N
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa - 58.2 kms (36.2 miles) NW
- New London, Wi, Usa - 92.6 kms (57.5 miles) WNW
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 71.1 kms (44.2 miles) W
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 107.7 kms (67 miles) W
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 71.6 kms (44.5 miles) WSW
- Madison, Wisconsin, Usa - 171.7 kms (106.7 miles) SW
- Watertown, Wi, Usa - 162.4 kms (100.9 miles) SW
- Milwaukee, Wi, Usa - 128.1 kms (79.6 miles) S
- Racine, Wi, Usa - 151.8 kms (94.4 miles) S